ANNSO-Your Industrial System/Enclosure Partner
We are Annso Technology Co., LTD, and we have dedicated in LCD Monitor, Panel PC, KVM, Workstation, Media Player in the worldwide market for 10 years. Our products has the CE / EMC / FCC certificate and the customers are all over the world, especially in USA ,Europe, Australia and Asia.
Our dedicated team of engineers, production specialists, and administrative staff provide the finest quality products available on the market.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in producing customized products. Through ODM /OEM production, you are assured of designs which will meet your exact specifications. Our innovative ideas in manufacturing which will make your products a leading seller on the market. This results in short period of development time for projects.
In Annso , we have a qualified working team which includes senior level mechanical and electronic R&D engineers, OEM Product/Sales manager, ISO 9001 trained manufacturing personnel, and an efficient logistics department. We have an average age of 33 years old, and the average working experience in the Industrial Computer field is more than 10 years.
Applying our knowledge and with great support for our customers, we have gained recognition from several well-known Taiwan IPC vendors. This fact leads us to believe that our OEM and standard products are indeed approved by well-known international system integrators and end-users.
Annso , is committed in providing quality, innovative products and technical support to our customers in a very cost effective manner. We like to grow with our customers. We believe customer satisfaction is the key to our growth and success. We work for your needs and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
1. Warranty Period
All Annso products come with one year warranty.
• The warranty periods start from the day when the product is shipped from Annso's factory.
• Peripherals and third-party products not manufactured by Annso will be covered by the original manufacturers' warranty.( Examples of such products and accessories include LCD, RAM, HDD, FDD, CPU, CD-ROM, etc.)
• For customers who require extended warranty, we offer services at additional charge.
• Annso warrants that each product failing to function properly under normal use, due to a effect in materials or workmanship or due to nonconformance to the agree upon specifications, will be repaired or exchanged, at Annso option and expense.
• For products containing storage devices (hard drives, flash cards, etc.), please back up
your data before sending them for repairing. Annso will not be responsible for loss of data.
• Please ensure the use of properties licensed software with our systems. Annso does not
condone the use of pirated software and will not serve systems using such software.
• For general repairs, please do not include peripheral accessories. If peripherals need to be
included, be certain to specify which items you sent on the RMA Request & Confirmation
Form. Annso will not be responsible for items which do not be listed on.
3. RMA (Return Material Authorization) procedure
Customer should follow the standard RMA procedure by applying the RMA# from Annso, and be ready to send back the RMA goods within 15 working days. Failure to do so may incur as an unauthorized RMA.
4. DOA (Dead On Arrival) procedure
DOA should be claimed with 30days (invoice date) upon the receipt. In any occasion, DOA should first been verified with Annso engineers for confirmation, and follow the standard DOA procedure by applying the DOA# Annso should send out the replacement within 10 working days upon DOA. Approval by using Annso appointed forwarder
5. Delivery charge
Each party should prepay for one-way freight charge within the warranty period. Customers should response and use Annso appointed forwarder to return the RMA product.
Annso is responsible for all delivery charges, and customers should use Annso appointed forwarder to return the DOA product.
>>Download RMA Application Form <<
>>Download RMA shipping instruction / RMA label <<
Pixel Defect Policy
Pixel Defect Policy
Dot-defects ( Bright or dark spots on the panel )
Due to the effect that dot failures are part of the TFT technology such failure occurrence cannot be prevented basically. Even though dot defects usually occur during production process, new defects can appear within the lifespan of a TFT display. Neither the production at LCD-supplier nor the use of a LCD-Monitor after shipment can be influenced by Annso Display. Hence Annso Display cannot be made responsible for such dot failures. However Annso Display understand and accepts the responsibility towards the customers for the delivery of new displays, therefore accepts a limitation on dot defect’s occurrence on new displays delivered to the customer.
a. One pixel consists of 3 dots (Red, Green and Blue).
b. Dot defects are differentiated between:
• Bright dot defects: Spot on the panel appear as pixels or sub pixels that are always lit. Non-extinguishing dot.
• Dark dot defects: Spot on the panel appear as pixels or sub pixels that are always dark (off). Non-lightening dot.
c. Inspector observes the LCD from normal direction at a distance of 50cm above the worktable. Dark dots are counted
under entire white screen. Bright dots are counted under entire black screen.
d. Dot failures within tolerances below are be defined acceptable in Annso Display.
PIXEL DEFECT TOLERANCES
∗ 1 or 2 adjacent dot defects considered as 1 defect.
| Bright dots / Dark dots
||≤ 2 dots|
|Two adjacent bright dots *
||≤ 2 |
||≤ 2 dots |
|Total number of bright, dark or dust dot defects. *
||≤ 3 dots |
Possible cases which cannot be influenced either by customer or Annso Display.
Examples for extraordinary circumstances:
• Allocation from LCD-Supplier.
• Outstanding high number of LCD-panels with bright dots but within LCD-suppliers Specification.
• Sharply increased demand by customer.
In such cases a mutual agreement is inevitable.
• Acceptance of bright dots in "non-critical" display areas.
• Acceptance of bright dots with defined color.